Despite the endless amounts of sand on the floor of my car at any given time, I can truly say that beach sessions in Florida are my absolute favorite sessions. Along with having the BEST job EVER, I also get to meet a lot of families from out of town. As a matter of fact almost 60% of my families are vacationing on or near the Florida beaches! Of course, living in Central Florida, the other 40% are Disney families.
This gorgeous family was visiting Cocoa Beach from Kentucky and Katie, the daughter, contacted me when the family began their search for a Florida Beach Photographer. They were staying at The Resort on Cocoa Beach and mutually decided that was the best place to meet!